Chicago Light Guard
Three members of the Chicago Light Guard stand wearing their uniforms. Organized by Captain J. B. Wyman in 1854, the militia served as guardsmen while training at the old Armory Light Guard Hall.
Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum
The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum holds all rights and permissions.
34 x 23 cm
“Chicago Light Guard,” Chronicling Illinois, accessed April 6, 2020, http://chroniclingillinois.org/items/show/21150.